The main areas of use of disinfection
- Drinking water
- Waste water
- Swimming pools and water recreation centres
- Technological waters in the food, pharmaceutical and electrical engineering industries
UV radiation as a disinfectant is environmentally friendly and its popularity is growing dynamically.
UV radiation destroys the genetic structure of microorganisms and prevents reproduction. This causes their extinction. UV radiation effectively kills bacteria, viruses and cysts, and the fact that it kills certain types of viruses that are resistant to the conventional chlorination process is particularly important.
The disinfecting effect of UV radiation occurs in the range of 205 - 315 nm. The low-pressure mercury (or amalgam) lamps used emit a wavelength of 254 nm, which is very close to the maximum disinfection effect (260 nm). Sufficient time for the elimination of microorganisms is only 3-5 s.
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Water treatment plants
- Wastewater recycling
- Swimming pools and water recreation centers
- The food industry
- The Pharmaceutical industry
- The Electrotechnical industry
- The Cosmetic industry
- Fish farms
- Low acquisition and operating costs
- This method is environmentally friendly (no chemicals)
- Harmless to human health
- No changes in the chemical or physical properties of water
- Fast and reliable disinfection in seconds
- The lifetime of the UV lamp is greater than 1.5 years
- UV units can be used in pressure systems (up to 10 bar)
- Sophisticated automated system for monitoring lamps and doses of UV radiation
- The universal design allows for an additional increase in capacity
- Ideal for wastewater recycling
- Possibility to replace lamps during operation
- Easy installation, operation and maintenance
We will be happy to help you
If you have any questions, our experts will help you immediately.